Tankless Water Heaters
Would you ever leave your oven on when you’re not cooking? How about your hair dryer on after you finished drying your hair? Or Leave your car running after you get home? Of course not, so why do you heat your water that way?
A tankless water heater from Tri-State will give you an endless supply of hot water on demand. The water is heated by a gas burner or electric element as you use it so you never have to worry about running out of hot water. Your water will be fresh and never re-heated, cutting your water heating bill by as much as half compared to conventional water heaters. Plus, they are so compact it can be mounted in the basement, on a wall, or even outside your home.
If you're thinking about a tankless water heater, call us for a free home consultation. We will help you chose the right size to make sure your family’s water demands are met. With our outstanding service and craftsmanship, it’s no wonder that we have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Reasons You Should Go Tankless
- Continuous hot water on demand - Endless supply with more volume - not only can a tankless water heater provide an endless supply of hot water, it can also deliver more of it for all your hot water demands. Tankless water heaters can meet any hot water demand of today’s homes.
- Compact, space saving design - Compared to traditional water heaters, one of the most obvious differences is its small size. Compact in design, tankless water heaters can be installed virtually anywhere inside or out.
- Energy Efficient - Tankless gas water heaters are very energy efficient. Our on-demand systems require no pilot light and can save about half the cost of your current water heating bill since there is no re-heating of water as with traditional water heaters. Compared to a tank water heater's 60% efficiency, an 83%-94% energy-efficiency levels make tankless water heaters much more eco-friendly.
- No Dirty Tanks - With a tankless water heater, water is heated as it passes through the unit so you will always be using a fresh supply of water. As the years pass by, traditional tank water heaters start to rust and build-up scale inside the tank, which is where your hot water is being stored for use.
- Durability - Noritz tankless water heaters are extremely durable, lasting longer than traditional tank-type water heaters and requiring little maintenance over its lifetime. They are also extremely well designed. If for some reason it needs to be serviced, any single part of the heater can be replaced and fixed.
So, why wait? Contact us today for more information about our tankless water heaters or any of our other water systems products. 877-301-7693